There is a lot to love about August. It’s nice and steamy hot, the back-to-school rush is on, and there is still time to enjoy summer food and activities. Also, my favorite part about August is that Fall is just around the corner. I heart Fall.
I found some great things out there this month that are totally share-worthy. Without further ado…
- Real Food Fancy Coffee Drink Round-up. I love coffee all year round, but I find myself collecting yummy coffee recipes in preparation for the lovely Fall weather ahead.
- My daughter used to eat quinoa. These days, she isn’t such a fan. Maybe I can get her to eat this Roasted Vegetable & Quinoa salad?
- Looking to take care of your body naturally with 5 simple ingredients? Check out this post on 4 (or 5) ingredients for whole body care.
- Yum! 5 Minute Peach Ice Cream.
- Sugar-free caramel sauce – what a perfectly sweet alternative to store bought caramel!
- Looking for a facelift from the foods you eat? Read this post about how to naturally increase collagen production.
- Tri-tip with pomegranate BBQ sauce and caramelized onions. Say no more.
- I have one of our weekend breakfast’s planned with this fabulous looking Overnight Blueberry French Toast Bake recipe.
- Some of the ingredients in regular baby lotions are downright scary. Here is a great post on how to make infused baby oil.
Happy Labor Day weekend!