You’ve heard us talk about this super awesome End of Summer eBook Bundle: 30 Real Food & Healthy Living eBooks for only $39 (a $650 value) and available only through Tuesday, September 10th. That is a 90% savings. Boom.
Simply Salads by Season (written by Kristen Michaelis from the blog Food Renegade) is one of my favorites in the bundle. In my opinion, it’s a perfectly put together book for quick and simple salads with a real food focus. This book is the best because:
- The recipe ingredients are all real food items.
- The book provides guidance on sourcing the best possible ingredients.
- Simply Salads is organized by seasonal ingredients, which makes meal planning easier and cost effective.
A few salad dressing recipes that caught my eye:
- Homemade ketchup – used as an ingredient in some of the dressings or great as a condiment for anything else you are eating at home
- Ranch dressing – no more bottled, store bought dressing or powdered “homemade” versions!
- Dill vinaigrette – just yum.
- Homemade Worcestershire sauce – which is super awesome because we put a dash of this in just about everything. The store bought version contains corn syrup or sugar from GMO sugar beets. No, thank you.
I looked especially close at the fall salad recipes since that is the season we are heading into. Apple cauliflower chopped salad, Avocado grape salad with pecans, and Kale & Brussels spouts salad, oh my! Just to name a few.
For just a short time, you can buy this book as a part of the End of Summer eBook Bundle – that is 30 eBooks for only $39! Less than $1.50 per book. Click here to check out the deal and the other great books that are included!
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are “affiliate links.” This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, we will receive an affiliate commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. we are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commision’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”